Here we would like to draw your attention to a few conditions in our Baltic Hills Spa area.
- Massages and Wellness treatments is open for your treatments daily from 10:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- The outdoor pool daily from 9:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.
- And the sauna area daily from 2:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.
Your reservations are accepted by “Baltic Hills SPA” personnel on Tel.: +49 38378 8050-51 and also at hotel reception on Tel.: +49 38378 8050-0. On weekends and other special days treatments might be fully booked. It’s highly recommended to make reservations in advance.
The dos and don’ts
- Our spa and wellness area is a non-smoking zone.
- Children below 16 years may enter the wellness area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Kindly do not carry any valuables in the wellness area.
- You can cancel your bookings free of cost at the latest four hours prior to your treatment.
- Restricted clothing freedom: When in the wellness area or pool area, one should always
have towels tied around or wear bathrobes or bathing clothes.
- Bathing naked in the pool is strictly prohibited.
- Desirable clothing freedom: Clothing freedom is accepted in sauna cabins – bathing clothes are prohibited here.
- During sauna, please ensure that neither sweat nor feet come in contact with the wood on the benches.
- Bathrobes and co.: Bathrobes, slippers and Wellness-towels are ready in your room at arrival.